- 8 Figs
- 8 Thin slices prosciutto
- 100 g Dalewood Wineland Blue™ Brie
- 30 ml Olive oil
- Thyme sprigs
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease a baking dish or oven proof pan
- Score a deep cross in the top of each fig, lay a slice of prosciutto on a surface. Lay fig at one end and roll up, ensuring the base is covered.
- Press a slice of blue brie into the cavities of the fig and add some thyme.
- Repeat with the other figs and place into the prepared dish/pan
- Drizzle with olive oil and season lightly
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until the cheese has melted
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and serve
Courtesy of Christine Capendale