- 250g Dalewood Chef's Camembert
- 1 Loaf fresh sourdough bread
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 2tbsp White wine (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the loaf on a chopping board and use a small serrated knife to cut a hole just deep enough for the cheese to sit in.
- Unwrap the Chef's camembert and place it into the hole in the bread, then pierce the cheese all over with the tip of the knife.
- Transfer the whole load to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cheese and bread and spoon the wine (if using) over the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bread is golden and toasted, and the cheese is gooey and fully melted.